MAYCHAM cordially invites you and your friends to attend a fundraising Students Trust Fund Art Auction.
Details of the event are as follow:
Date : 24 March 2023, Friday
Time : 4:30PM to 8:30PM
Venue : Man Ho Garden, Level 3, JW Marriott Hong Kong(outside area of Man Ho Chinese Restaurant)
Drinks will be available for purchase at special prices and at a Buy-One-Get-One free offer.
This event will be held as a Silent Auction. Please find below the rules and guidelines of the auction
- Bidding will begin and end at the specified designated times ⏰ : Bidders will be alerted 30mins before auction ends
- Auction items are priced based on their fair market value ⚖️ : Each item will be labelled with their starting bid and individual bidding forms
- Bids must meet the minimum bidding increment requirement (or risk disqualification) 🚫 : Minimum bid increments will be set for each item. Bidding greater than one increment at a time is allowed—but must follow the minimum bidding increment amount
- Bidding on an item multiple times is allowed 🏎️ : Bidders can bid multiple times on the same item (no one wants to be outbid!) as long as they meet the minimum bid requirement.
- All bids and sales are final 🏁 : All bids and sales of auction items are binding
- Bidders agree to pay in full at the end of the auction 🤝 : The winning bidder must pay what they bid in full at the end of the auction
- Bidder assumes all risk 🔔 : Bidders assume any and all risks or hazards associated with any items they win
- Winners will be determined at the end of the auction 🏆 : Bidder with the highest recorded bid for each item at the close of the auction will be informed on how to make payment and how to collect their items.
- Items are sold as-is 🙅 : It is the buyer's responsibility to carefully inspect an item for any damage or other discrepancy before bidding on it.
ALL sales proceeds will be donated to MAYCHAM's Students Trust Fund.
Please join us in this night of art appreciation for a good cause. Come mingle and have a cosy drink with us while admiring the beautiful works of the artist.
The Malaysian Chamber of Commerce (HK & Macau)