Greetings from The Malaysian Chamber of Commerce (HK and Macau) ("The Chamber")!
Please be informed that the Chamber will hold its 9th Annual General Meeting ("AGM") on 8th June 2023, Thursday.
If you wish to attend in person, please register online by clicking on the REGISTER button below.
6:00 pm - 6:30 pm Registration
6.30 pm - 8:00 pm AGM
8:00 pm - Dinner (optional)
However, if you would like to appoint a proxy to join the AGM, please complete the proxy form (page 7 of the documents of AGM) attached in the link below.
Proxy Registration and Nomination of members for the Executive Committee Deadline: on or before 6th June 2023 (Tuesday) at 6.30 pm
Please find below the links the documents as follow:
· Notice of the 9th AGM of the Chamber
· The Chairman's Report
· Message from Convenor of Advisory Council
. Message from Consul-General of Malaysia (Hong Kong & Macau)
· Agenda for AGM
· Proxy Form
· Executive Committee Member Nomination Form
2. 2023 Audited Financial Statement of The Malaysian Chamber of Commerce (Hong Kong and Macau) Limited
3. 2023 Audited Financial Statement of The Malaysian Chamber (Hong Kong and Macau) Students Trust Fund
4. Reports from SubCommittees
Members are cordially invited to stay for dinner with fellow MAYCHAM members after the AGM. We have arranged for 3 popular Malaysian dishes available for pre-ordering at HK$150 per dish per pax :
- Ipoh Bean Sprout Chicken Soup Noodles
- Char Kway Teow
- Penang Prawn Mee
If you would like to join for dinner post-AGM, and to facilitate a more efficient arrangement, we kindly ask members to please select and click the preferred choice of dinner when you are registering for the event. This is to enable the chefs to order the necessary ingredients in advance for each dish.
NOTE : If you're feeling unwell, please stay home and rest.
We look forward to seeing you there!
The Malaysian Chamber of Commerce (HK & Macau)