We are co-hosting a "2021 Hong Kong Banking Outlook" webinar with BritCham on 10 December 2020, 12.30pm - 1.30pm.
As we are near the end of a challenging 2020 and look at what lies ahead, KPMG's experts are going to discuss their top 10 predictions for 2021 across topics including:
- Overall banking sector outlook
- Digital transformation
- Financial crime compliance
- Regulatory areas of focus
In this webinar, Paul McSheaffrey, Head of Banking & Capital Markets, Hong Kong, KPMG China will present the highlights of KPMG Banking Outlook 2021, then moderate a panel discussion with KPMG banking experts to share their insights and exchange view on the above hot topics.
Details on how to join the webinar will be sent via email by the day before the webinar.
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations in advance are required.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours prior to the event. No shows will be charged.
- This event is closed to the media.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rain Storm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed, recorded, and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email email@example.com.