We are co-hosting a "Hong Kong Banking Report 2021" webinar with BritCham on 21 July 2021, 12.30 - 1.30pm.
The banking sector remained resilient in 2020, with continued growth seen in its overall balance sheet despite a challenging year for the overall economy, with low-interest rates weighing heavily on results. Cost management remained an essential focus for banks in Hong Kong to monitor and improve profitability, according to the recently launched KPMG Hong Kong Banking Report 2021.
In this webinar, KPMG's banking experts will share the sector's financial highlights in 2020, and reflect on the current position of the Hong Kong banking sector and its future prospects. They will also share their views on the key trends impacting the sector in the medium and long term, such as ESG, transformation, wealth management, and Hong Kong's continued role as a premier international financial centre and connector.
Details on how to join the webinar will be sent via email by the day before the webinar.
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations in advance are required.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours prior to the event. No shows will be charged.
- This event is closed to the media.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rain Storm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed, recorded, and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.